Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm not ending as a tourist.

I know blog posts were due at 11:59 tonight,

and I may seem pathetic for starting this at 12:34.

I've feared writing this since day one, and wondering how I would go about it. 

So maybe I'll start with my name. 

My name is Cassidy McKeon.

I keep staring at those 13 letters 
&
reminding myself that if I say them enough times they will start to lose their meaning. 

Yes I've typed and re-typed my name nearly a dozen times, 
and finding words to sum up this semester is nearly impossible.  

So I'll keep it simple. 

Thank you to those who read, commented and better yet even just looked at my blog. 

Thank you to those with inspiring words and tumblr pictures. 
(I really did appreciate the pictures)

Thank you Nelson, for teaching me something that no one else has been able to.

Thank you. 



But let me just make one thing clear,
I'm not a tourist I swear.


I've been in Paris the whole time.




















11 comments:

  1. Oh my I love your blog name and your writing and just your whole blog. You're a killer writer and always had something that was different from the rest. in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your blog are beauty. Literally, Cassidy, you are an amazing writer. You definitely weren't a tourist dear. We all procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gurlz next door forever (get it) (cause we're neighbors) (and your blog is amazing) (ok bye)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love your blog and it's so amazing to see your name here. Don't worry, residents sometimes stay up late too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a great blog to read. You're a sweet girl and thanks so much for your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNEW THIS WAS YOU I JUST KNEW IT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi cass I love your blog like a lot but I think you already know that

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear twiggy, I have been obsessed with your blog. its amazing and your writing is amazing and you are amazing. Thank you for your beautiful writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your mom is at my house rn.:)

    my mom isn't home so she told my brother, "when julie comes to the door make sure you give her her present"

    then he said, "well what does she look like? is she asian?" hahaha

    anyways,

    your blog is incredible, it has always been one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. Thank you for your words!! Your blog was lovely and one I made sure to read every week. :)

      Delete