Sunday, September 14, 2014

2:18

I don't want just anyone,
I want someone like me.
     

You know, i want that person who can listen to a great song
over and over again.
Because when it gets two minutes and eighteen seconds into the song, 
and you hear those earth shattering lyrics,
you feel something. 

Someone who can be perfectly content,
driving in silence, because it's a time to give the corners of your mind 
and your inmost thoughts
the attention they need. 

Someone who deeply appreciates full moons.

Someone who can adore my company, even when I am silent.
(because i'm not a big fan of small talk.)

Someone who has horrible taste in movies, but a great explanation
of why they're the best movies.  

Someone who isn't beautiful in the way they look or speak.
But just in the way they are. 


Darling, I know you're out there.

so please find me. 









11 comments:

  1. I can tell we are gonna be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, i want that person who can listen to a great song
    over and over again.
    Because when it gets two minutes and eighteen seconds into the song,
    and you hear those earth shattering lyrics,
    you feel something.


    I know what this means because I've been listening to the same song on repeat for the past week an a half.



    But other than that, I really love this post, because I connect with it 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're a writer to watch. enjoyed this lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck.

    Great post by the way. And music. And everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU FEEL SOMETHING, oh and lets date lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Someone who can adore my company, even when I am silent.
    (because i'm not a big fan of small talk.)"

    Most amazing line i've ever heard. Love your blog!!! *insert heart eye emoji here*

    ReplyDelete