Sunday, September 28, 2014

to the chips in my brick.


Incase these chips feel that they're going un noticed, 
I'd like to make it clear to them that they aren't. 

Here's to the small ones:

The dirty looks from the ex-girl friend, who's topped full of assumptions. 

The opened text messages with no response back. 

The awkward walk (longest route you can find) to third period because second period is too close.



The heartache of seeing someone who was never mine with her. 

The boy who talks about my friend the way I wished he talked about me. 

The bad relationship with my dad.

The person I can't love. 

The 11:11 wishes that never came true. 



The plans that fell through. 

The relationships with friends that somewhere went wrong. 

The sarcastic comments, that I've held on to for far too long. 
(because they really aren't that funny.)



So, to the chips in my brick, You are noticed.
And your "small" chips they're adding up,



 They're  getting larger by the second







































9 comments:

  1. The awkward walk lol and the boy who talks about your friend in the way you wish he talks about you
    Same. I like this post a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've don't that walk a billion times.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny how i happen to save the same chips. killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Here's to the small ones:"
    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  5. the heartache of seeing someone who was never mine with her

    love love love this post. reading it makes me feel like we would be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "The boy who talks about my friend the way I wished he talked about me.
    The bad relationship with my dad.
    The person I can't love.
    The 11:11 wishes that never came true."
    I wish you could understand how much you literally put my thoughts onto paper with this post. Unreal job.

    ReplyDelete